Community Resources brought to you by NW Natural and KSLM If you think you are experiencing symptoms- please call your doctor or 211 for testing information.  enter in your zipcode   County   Latest information regarding coronavirus: Oregon Health Authority   Federal information   United Way Mid-Willamette Valley   Blood Donations Needed: American Red Cross Cascade Region   Call 1-800-733-2767 or go online for your appointment   Small Business   Can I get unemployment: Oregon Employment Department   What if I can’t work because my children are home from school? Currently, the state is eliminating co-pays for eligible families and increasing income limit from 185% to 250% of the federal poverty level, or 85% of the state median income, whichever is higher for the family size. Ensures payments to child care providers even if the children are unable to attend.   Where can I get help with food? Marion Polk Food Share recommends calling ahead Meals for children age 18 & under are offered at 36 locations throughout Salem and Keizer from 11-1pm Chemekata Community Colleges food pantry is staying open for students, faculty and staff.   […]



Current track