COVID-19 Resource List
Written by KSLM Web Admin on March 23, 2020
Community Resources brought to you by NW Natural and KSLM
If you think you are experiencing symptoms- please call your doctor or 211 for testing information. www.211info.org enter in your zipcode
Latest information regarding coronavirus: Oregon Health Authority
United Way Mid-Willamette Valley
Blood Donations Needed: American Red Cross Cascade Region
- Call 1-800-733-2767 or go online for your appointment www.redcrossblood.org
Can I get unemployment: Oregon Employment Department
What if I can’t work because my children are home from school?
- Currently, the state is eliminating co-pays for eligible families and increasing income limit from 185% to 250% of the federal poverty level, or 85% of the state median income, whichever is higher for the family size. Ensures payments to child care providers even if the children are unable to attend.
Where can I get help with food?
- Marion Polk Food Share recommends calling ahead
- Meals for children age 18 & under are offered at 36 locations throughout Salem and Keizer from 11-1pm
- Chemekata Community Colleges food pantry is staying open for students, faculty and staff.
Where can I get help with RENT?
- Governor Brown issues order to stop residential evictions in Oregon during this crisis. Effective for 90 days.
Who is hiring?
- Fred Meyer
List updated through 3.24.2020